Career Development Plans for
Enroll in a program that accelerates your career!
A role at the heart of business transformation
Big Data is generated from individual and organisational activities and are very beneficial because they can provide businesses with means to achieve greater value, productivity, efficiency and competitive advantages. Data Scientists are needed to enable Big Data to create transformational value and bring change to an organisation. Data Scientists extract, analyse and interpret large amounts of data from a range of sources, using algorithmic, data mining, artificial intelligence, machine learning and statistical tools, to help businesses solve problems in innovative ways.
The major responsibilities of this role include:
- Work closely with your business to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making
- Build algorithms and design experiments to merge, manage, interrogate and extract data to supply tailored reports to colleagues, customers or the wider organisation
- Use machine learning tools and statistical techniques to produce solutions to problems
- Test data mining models to select the most appropriate ones for use on a project
- Maintain clear and coherent communication, both verbal and written, to understand data needs and report results
- Create clear reports that tell compelling stories about how customers or clients work with the business
- Assess the effectiveness of data sources and data-gathering techniques and improve data collection methods
- Horizon scan to stay up to date with the latest technology, techniques and methods
- Look for opportunities to use insights/datasets/code/models across other functions in the organisation
Some examples of job titles in this career path include:
- Data Scientist
- Predictive Modelling Analyst
- Big Data Analyst
- Customer Insight Analyst
Exciting facts about this role
Increase in demand for data scientists over the past year
of these roles are very hard to fill
with a median of £85K
For professionals with 2 to 5+ years' experience
The perks of becoming a
Numerous job opportunities
A wide range of roles across all industry sectors
Working with Big Brands
Fantastic opportunities of career progression to senior roles or transition to an AI specialist
Excellent remuneration, with top earnings around £100,000+ a year
Job security since your skills are in demand
Career fulfilment since your work influences the strategic direction and performance of your company
Our End-to-End Career Development
Plans Benefit You With
Gain real-world skills and best practices
Our job-focused courses and quality curriculum is designed and taught by industry experts and highly experienced professionals, not academics, so you learn the high-impact skills that top companies want.
Indispensable experience and business acumen
Undertake real-world projects and work on the most popular problems faced by businesses across industry sectors. Learn by doing leads to real skills mastery and business acumen competency.
Maximise job opportunities and salary negotiation
Market yourself effectively thanks to our bespoke CV surgery. Perfect your interview and communication skills through our recruitment prep. Boost your credibility with the new employer thanks to our reference on your project work experience.
Amazing jobs and career progression. Success proven.
98%+ of delegates got fantastic jobs or progressed their career upon completion of their programmes. Invest in your career with the confidence that you will get an attractive job at the end.