Career Development Plans for
HR Insight Analyst
Enroll in a program that accelerates your career!
Instrumental in shaping and adapting HR strategy
“The global Human Resource (HR) Analytics market size was valued at USD 2.25 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 14.2% from 2020 to 2027.”
(Source: Grand View Research)
HR Analysts play a crucial role in collecting, structuring, analysing, and reporting on HR processes and data. As one of the most vital positions in the HR world, HR Analysts are given the duty of ensuring that all employees and managers are informed on the status of queries, issues, and concerns by compiling information relevant to the company. This role is deemed the ‘custodian’ of people data and to drive insight through management information (MI) and measurement to make a difference to the business.
The following is an example of the main responsibilities of the HR Insight Analyst role at an Airline company:
- Auditing and measuring to ensure that data remains ‘green’, complete and accurate
- Ensuring that HR colleagues are able to self-enable their data and MI requests through access to tier 0 reports.
- Ensuring that Workday super-users in the HR Service Centre are able / trained to provide a HR reporting service for the majority of data and MI requests that can’t be self-enabled.
- Providing a tier 2 reporting service for the more complex requests.
- Owning and producing monthly MI and KPI packs that are designed to give business insight to HR colleagues and the business.
- Producing other annual / periodic reporting packs as and when required but constantly driving those requests back to the standard monthly packs wherever possible.
Some examples of job titles in this career path include:
- HR Insight Analyst
- HR Data and Insight Analyst
- HR Analyst
Exciting facts about this role
Projected annual growth of demand for Financial Analysts in the next five years
with a median of £39K
For professionals with up to 1 year's experience
with a median of £55K
For professionals with 2 to 5+ years' experience
The perks of becoming a
HR Insight Analyst
Numerous job opportunities
A wide range of roles across all industry sectors
Working with Big Brandsills
Fantastic opportunities of career progression to senior roles or transition to an AI specialist
Excellent remuneration, with top earnings around £65,000+ a year
Job security since your skills are in demand
Career fulfilment since your work influences the strategic direction and performance of your company
Our End-to-End Career Development
Plans Benefit You With
Gain real-world skills and best practices
Our job-focused courses and quality curriculum is designed and taught by industry experts and highly experienced professionals, not academics, so you learn the high-impact skills that top companies want.
Indispensable experience and business acumen
Undertake real-world projects and work on the most popular problems faced by businesses across industry sectors. Learn by doing leads to real skills mastery and business acumen competency.
Maximise job opportunities and salary negotiation
Market yourself effectively thanks to our bespoke CV surgery. Perfect your interview and communication skills through our recruitment prep. Boost your credibility with the new employer thanks to our reference on your project work experience.
Amazing jobs and career progression. Success proven.
98%+ of delegates got fantastic jobs or progressed their career upon completion of their programmes. Invest in your career with the confidence that you will get an attractive job at the end.