Career Development Plans for
Marketing Insight Analyst
Enroll in a program that accelerates your career!
Instrumental in shaping and adapting marketing strategy
Marketing Insight Analysts help to shape an organisation’s marketing strategy, plan and activities. They analyse online and offline marketing initiatives, so businesses can understand the performance of their past marketing activities to predict and optimise their future performance. They are instrumental in adapting customer and marketing strategies going forwards for the benefit of the business.
Marketing Insight Analysts build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business, such as Marketing, Digital, Business Intelligence and IT. They work with Business Intelligence/ Marketing Intelligence colleagues for the continuous development of marketing reports and dashboards, whilst ascertaining requirements and supporting the delivery of reports and presentations relating to the business’ marketing performance.
As a Marketing Insight Analyst, you will work with a customer-centric approach. Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Analysing customer behaviour and providing insights into their behaviour. Pulling together relevant data and sources which feed into the understanding of the company’s customers through Persona and segmentation.
- Working on both quantitative and qualitative projects.
- Taking ownership for the company’s approach to surveying; through curating, providing consultancy/guidance/reviews and analysis of results. Defining best practices for survey structures, question structures, as well as data analysis.
- Presenting and clearly communicating results to generate actionable insights
- Working with all research/marketing/data/CX teams to improve the research practice by looking into new research methodologies and ways of working.
Some examples of job titles in this career path include:
- Marketing Insight Analyst
- Customer Insight Analyst
- Marketing Insight Consultant
Exciting facts about this role
Projected annual growth of demand for marketing insight analysts in the next five years
with a median of £43K
For professionals with up to 1 year’s experience
with a median of £55K
For professionals with 2 to 5+ years' experience
The perks of becoming a
Marketing Insight Analyst
Numerous job opportunities
A wide range of roles across all industry sectors
Working with Big Brandsills
Fantastic opportunities of career progression to senior roles or transition to an AI specialist
Excellent remuneration, with top earnings around £70,000+ a year
Job security since your skills are in demand
Career fulfilment since your work influences the strategic direction and performance of your company
Our End-to-End Career Development
Plans Benefit You With
Gain real-world skills and best practices
Our job-focused courses and quality curriculum is designed and taught by industry experts and highly experienced professionals, not academics, so you learn the high-impact skills that top companies want.
Indispensable experience and business acumen
Undertake real-world projects and work on the most popular problems faced by businesses across industry sectors. Learn by doing leads to real skills mastery and business acumen competency.
Maximise job opportunities and salary negotiation
Market yourself effectively thanks to our bespoke CV surgery. Perfect your interview and communication skills through our recruitment prep. Boost your credibility with the new employer thanks to our reference on your project work experience.
Amazing jobs and career progression. Success proven.
98%+ of delegates got fantastic jobs or progressed their career upon completion of their programmes. Invest in your career with the confidence that you will get an attractive job at the end.